I saw the complaints about the Brandon Auto Mall and wanted everyone to know that there is a new Brandon Auto Mall in Brandon, It is owned by Ed Morse Automotive and they have been around for a long time.I went there and the people and the cars were great.

I just wanted everybiody to knwo so that they don't get confused and not shop there. They have great cars and a real nice place!

I think anyone loking for a used car needs to go there.I went there and I am really considering one of their cars.

Had an Experience with Brandon Auto Mall Alfa Romeo Fiat?

Comments

#201091

While it may be a good place to buy a car the service center is not a good as it was.I have been having cars serviced for 8 years and bought three vehicles when it was a Saturn dealership.

The general manager Pete Snelling is rude and unprofessional.The service department does not seem to know what they are doing.

The new brandon auto mall by Ed Morse is fantastic.Great sales people and no pressure to buy.

Ask for Ray.

Super nice sales guy.:)

Denial of extended warranty on Toyota Prius could could be a safety and liability issue of Toyota Toyota "In recent Consumer Reports, the second generation Prius has shown to have issues with the electrical reliability of the vehicle despite its overall high reliability ratings. As an owner of..." Read more Nissan Usa - HORRIBLE MPG ON 2014 NISSAN ROGUE Nissan Usa "i'VE TAKEN MY VEHICLE TO 3 NISSAN DEALERSHIPS AS MY GAS MILEAGE IS FAR BELOW WHAT IS ADVERTISED.I GET 14.2 IN THE CITY AND 24 MPG ON THE HIGHWAY..." Read more My Second Lemon Car from Hyundai of Bowie Hyundai "This is my second Hyundai Tucson from Ourisman Hyundai of Bowie and I cannot not have another bad engine!!! The engine went bad on my Hyundai Tucson 2012 in four..." Read more Thor Motor Coach - Poor quality and bad service Thor Motor Coach "Thor does not stand behind their product. We purchased a new 2015 palazzo and it has been in for repair more than we have had it. On our last trip..." Read more Richmond American Homes - Fixing issues after move in Richmond American Homes "First off the sales guy acted like a used car salesman for about 75% of the time we interacted with him either in person or on the phone. We should..." Read more Aliexpress - Customer service is horrible. Aliexpress "I ordered Par 56 led swimming pool lights. They started leaking within a few days of installation. The seller warranty is for 2 years. The seller does not respond to..." Read more Matrix home health agency shorts paychecks routinely Matrix Home Health "I am a RN with over 40 years experience and 25 in upper management including 12 years as founder and entrepreneurship. I was recruited by a fellow nurse, I worked..." Read more Vacation Travel Club - Freedom Getaways Vacation Travel Club "We just went to a 90 minute presentation last evening. It all sounded great, amazing, unbelievable. We did not sign up, although we were very enticed. It is $6895 for..." Read more